Change My MAC
Change My MAC Support change MAC address of not only Wi-Fi but also other network interfaces such as Ethernet if you are using Android TV Box…
Please be noted
– This application requires rooted Device
– BusyBox is not required, but it would be better if you have it installed!
Support change MAC address of not only Wi-Fi but also other network interfaces such as Ethernet if you are using Android TV Box…
– Change the MAC address: Change the MAC address of your network interface. You can manually input the MAC address or generate a random one.
– Profile manager: You can save the MAC address to profile and use it later. This will save your time.
– History manager: When you change the MAC address, the log will be saved here.
– Guidance: The user manual helps you how to use application, common problems…
How to revert the real MAC address?
– Just disable then enable your Wi-Fi. Your real MAC address will come back!
– In the case your MAC address is not reverted back to original one, please reboot your device and see the changes!
Why does the Wi-Fi show “Authentication problem” after changing MAC address?
– Some rooted devices running stock rom have this problem. We are still in investigation!
When shall this application fully support devices with MediaTek (MTK) chipset?
– Support for MediaTek chipset is experimental. We are working so hard to support your device. Please be patient!
Special permissions :
– Modify System Settings: This is mandatory for Android 4.0, 4.1 to restart Network Manager.
• Update engine and fix bugs.
How To Install?
- Download Apk From Link Given Below
- Install Apk Normally
- Run The App