OruxMaps Donate Map viewer/route logger for your outdoor activities.
Online and offline maps. Support to multiple formats
- OruxMaps format. You can use maps from Ozi Explorer transformed wit a PC tool.
- GeoPDF (experimental) from USGS store, for example.
- .img garmin (vectorial) -no full support is provided-.
- .map (vectorial from mapsforge). Support to custom themes similat than Locus themes.
Support to Wms, you can use the application as a WMS viewer.
Support to APRS sources.
Support to multiple external devices
- GPS bluetooth.
- Heart rate monitors, bluetooth Zephyr, Polar (including bluettoh smart devices, like polar H7).
- ANT+ (speed, cadence, heart rate, distance,…).
- AIS information systems (experimental), for nautical sports, using Wifi o BT.
Support to KML KMZ and GPX formats.
Share your position with your friends, display the position of your friends in your device.
Download online maps for offline use.
Text to speech support.
Profiles; save your preferences in your SD card.
Statistics with graphics.
Follow routes, with different alarms to alert you if you are near a waypoint, or you are far from the route.
Create/save wayponits, attaching photo/audio/video extensions.
Custom waypoints types, with your icons.
Basic support to Geocaching.
Correct the altitude of your tracks/routes using DEM files (offline) or online services.
Search/download tracks from
Search or create tracks using online services from Cloudmade or offline using Broute app.
Upload tracks to
Live tracking using
- okmap application
- gpsgate protocol
- You can enter the body data (height, weight,…) without having to register on the server.
- Tire pressure/temperature monitor support (only VC601 Smart Bluetooth tested).
- Bug correction.
How To Install?
- Download Apk
- Install Apk Normally
- Run The App